The Autism Women’s Network is looking for women and girls on the autism spectrum to profile. Our goal is to demystify the unique qualities and characteristics of girls and women with ASD’s in order to show how much need is out there for support and resources.
Every time we share the experiences of our members of any age, we get such an overwhelming response from people who find inspiration, connection, and relief.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in contributing to, please:
● Write 3-5 paragraphs with a title and a very brief bio or introduction
● Indicate what name/pseudonym you would like to use
● Talk about your (and/or your daughter’s) personal journey and experiences with autism, give any advice, or share relevant thoughts
● Feel free to include a blog/website name and link if you have one and appropriate images
● Email to email@example.com
(NOTE: Please include your post in the body of your email as plain text format instead of an attachment.)